Do you know how to use a handy new feature on Google+ to create a poll to get opinions and engage audiences? Do you know photo tweets generate 35% more retweets? Did you know that Facebook reviews are incorporated into a Facebook EdgeRank making business pages eligible to appear in News Feed?
Staying up-to-speed with changes on social media is not easy. New platforms like Ello are emerging every week, and existing companies are merging and restructuring quickly (e.g. Facebook acquired Instagram) introducing new features, tools and constantly changing rules which affect hundreds of businesses (Facebook News Feed). Choosing the right platform, applying the right metrics and analytics, planning and executing a social media campaign, adapting to the changes is not simple.
At the Digital Media Academy of Canada, we know that staying relevant and up-to-date is crucial for digital marketing professionals. Therefore, our courses are updated regularly to keep our students on the cutting edge with the most recent updates.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE STARTS ON DECEMBER 15, 2014
Early Bird Special –
$399 $299 – Only Until November 23, 2014!
Other benefits of taking the DMAC Social Media Marketing course:
- Learn how to create a social media marketing strategy
- Find out about the opportunities that social media channels have to offer for your business
- Discover the most effective content marketing strategies
- Define the best metrics and KPI
- And more
To help you be on top of social media updates, you can also:
1. Read social media sites
- Social Media Examiner (Website: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com )
- TechCrunch (Website: http://techcrunch.com/ )
- Mashable (Website: http://mashable.com/ )
- SocialMediaToday (Website: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/ )
- Inside Facebook (Website: http://www.insidefacebook.com/ )
2. Follow official news blogs
- Facebook (http://newsroom.fb.com/news/)
- Twitter: (https://blog.twitter.com/tags/news )
- Instagram (http://blog.instagram.com/ )
3. Follow social media influencers
– Jay Baer @jaybaer – Best selling author, marketing consultant, keynote speaker. President of Convince & Convert.
– Mari Smith @MariSmith – Facebook Marketing Expert, Social Media Thought Leader, Globe-trotting Speaker, Author.
– Jeff Bullas @jeffbullas – Social Media Marketing Blogger,Strategist & Speaker,Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer 2013
– Scott Stratten @unmarketing – Scott Stratten is the President of Un-Marketing. He is an expert in Viral, Social, and Authentic Marketing which he calls Un-Marketing.
– Amy Oirterfield @amyporterfield – co-author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and a Social Media Strategist for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
4. Listen to podcasts
5. Read books, e-books, reports and studies
What do you do to keep up with the updates?
Located in Toronto, Canada but serving students globally, Digital Media Academy of Canada can help you gain digital marketing skills and stay up-to-date with social media updates to thrive in the Digital Media industry. Complete our online course and receive a Certificate of Completion. Register for the Social Media Marketing course today – 30% OFF Early Bird Special only until November 16, 2014!