The Digital & Social Media Marketing course was created to provide a practical overview along with detailed strategy and implementation insight. This course is not about theory but about real world application.
This is the ideal course for you, if you are:
- A traditional marketer, who wants to upgrade your online marketing skills.
- A recent marketing graduate seeking a career where Digital & Social Media marketing skills are required.
- A business owner looking to leverage the power of Digital & Social Media marketing to engage customers online.
By completing this course you will learn how to:
- Create effective social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and WhatsApp
- Understand how to use Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Google Search and Pay-per-Click
- Define the key aspects of a compelling website that attracts online traffic and delivers an exceptional user experience (UX)
- Use email and Digital PR, to promote and advertise your business in a measurable way
- Leverage the power of Blogging, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, Influencer Marketing and Content Marketing
See the course syllabus to explore the topics in more detail.
You are welcome to take it at your own pace to suit your own schedule. We expect you to comfortably complete the entire course in 40-50 hours, however, please note that you will have up to 90 days from date of registration to complete the course and submit your final assignment.
We also understand that taking a detailed online course at your own pace may require a considerable amount of discipline and focus. Accordingly, we provide each student with their own, personal Success Coach.
Our Success Coaches are available to the student every business day and will communicate with the student whenever the student requires it or when the coach feels any guidance is required based on the student’s progress.
The course is divided into 18 lessons, with 7 short quizzes and final practicum assignment.