The Digital & Social Media Marketing course was created to provide a practical overview along with detailed strategy and implementation insight. This course is not about theory but about real-world application.
This is the ideal course for you if you are:
- Employees planning their return to work in the hospitality sector.Current employees who want or need to up-skill.People interested in joining the hospitality industry
By completing this course you will learn how to:
- Create effective social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Understand how to use Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Google Search and Pay-per-Click
- Define the key aspects of a compelling website that attracts online traffic and delivers an exceptional user experience (UX)
- Use email and Digital PR, to promote and advertise a business in a measurable way
- Leverage the power of Blogging, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, Influencer Marketing and Content Marketing
See the course syllabus to explore the topics in more detail.
You are welcome to take it at your own pace to suit your own schedule. Please note that you will have up to 30 days from the date of registration to complete the course and receive your Certificate of Completion.
The course is divided into 12 lessons, with 6 short quizzes to test your knowledge as you go through the course.