BY USING ANY WEBSITES OR ELECTRONIC SERVICES OFFERED BY Digital Marketing Academy of Canada (THE “SERVICE(S);”), OR BY ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING BY CLICKING AN “I ACCEPT” BUTTON OR CHECKBOX IN THE REGISTRATION PAGES OF THE SERVICES, YOU ARE HEREBY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (THE “TERMS”) AND ANY TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY SPECIFIC REFERENCE.
Bookings are confirmed upon full payment for the course, which must be made prior to the commencement of the course. You may pay for your course online through PayPal or accepted credit card payments.
Please ensure you have read, understood and accepted these terms before you submit a booking. By placing a booking you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
Payment of Fees
1. Program fees are to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the program. Failure to do so may result in restricted student access to the Learning Management System (LMS).
2. Refunds are considered entirely at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Academy of Canada.
If an attendee cancels his or her registration more than 7 days before the date of the online course, the amount paid for the cancelled registration will be refunded in full. Registrations cancelled within 7 days of the course commencement date will NOT be refunded.
Your email confirmation represents receipt of payment and confirmation for your registration for the online course with the access details emailed to you. You are not confirmed until payment in full is received by Digital Marketing Academy of Canada, and a confirmation email is sent to you.
Code of Conduct
1. The Digital Marketing Academy of Canada (hereinafter “DMAC”) will not tolerate actions of harassment, verbal, written, and/or physical abuse/threats that cause any form of discomfort to students, lecturers or Digital Marketing Academy of Canada staff.
2. Victims of such actions are strongly urged to contact DMAC as soon as possible to report the incident.
3. When applicable, students are required to respect the rules of the lecture venues that the Digital Marketing Academy of Canada delivers lectures in.
4. A violation of the above code will result in a hearing, disciplinary action, and/or immediate dismissal from the program.
5. Such cases will be dealt with in the strictest confidentiality on a case-by-case basis.
You agree to provide current, accurate information in all electronic registration forms you submit in connection with using the services.
You agree to maintain your account in a secure way. You may not reveal your password or secret question to others in any way or for any reason. You may not provide access to the services by; (a) allowing others to use your account after you log in, whether intentional or otherwise; (b) creating an account for someone who is not authorized to perform the role or view the information for which you have granted access; or (c) failing to revoke access for those who are no longer authorized to access the Services for any reason. You will immediately notify Digital Marketing Academy of Canada of any unauthorized access from your account or the accounts of others for which you have administrative authority, including the use of accounts, passwords, or any other breach of security. You will not solicit another’s password for any reason. You will not access someone else’s account, nor disrupt, interfere, or limit the functioning of the Services, or other’s use of the Services.
Assessment & Submissions Policy
1. Students will be adjudged to have completed the course requirements by the successful completion of their assignment(s)/assessment(s).
2. Deadline extensions may be requested by emailing the Digital Marketing Academy of Canada.
3. Extensions will only be considered for students who have provided evidence of their work being hindered and/or affected by extenuating circumstances.
5. Late submissions cannot exceed five working days and must be communicated by emailing Digital Marketing Academy of Canada before the submission deadline. A penalty of 5% grade deduction per day will be incurred to the final assignment/assessment score.
6. Students who do not adhere to submission deadlines and regulations will not have their assignments/assessments marked.
Course Content & Program Schedule
DMAC reserves the right to alter the advertised schedule of courses, which may include cancellation of a course. In the event that DMAC cancels a course, attendees will be offered alternative dates. DMAC reserves the right to alter and amend the advertised content of any course without notice. The Digital Marketing Academy of Canada will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from any of the above.
Learning materials provided by DMAC are meant for the exclusive use of the individual attendee, and no portion of any of the materials provided by DMAC may be reproduced or in any other way distributed or made available for use by anyone but the original individual registrant.
Term and Termination
You agree that this agreement shall remain in effect for as long as you subscribe to, renew, or use the services. You agree that this agreement can only be terminated by you once you have stopped using the services and have paid all monies owed to DMAC. You agree that DMAC can terminate this agreement at any time for any reason, with or without cause, if it has reason to believe that you are violating the Terms in any way, or when the service is permanently discontinued. Re-subscription shall again be subject to these or modified Terms in effect at the time of re-subscription.