Facebook Creative Labs has introduced a new app called Facebook Groups App to provide different ways for Facebook group users to connect and share with each other. This dedicated app makes the group experience easier and faster for those who collaborate on projects or friends to connect throughout the world.
This app also helps the user track and easily control which notification they want to see, as well as share post updates, links and photos with people within their group.
In the Discover tab you will find suggested groups based on your location, similar pages liked and different groups your friends have joined.
Facebook doesn’t force anyone to use the Facebook Groups app, however users can still use the Group section on the Facebook home page.
Digital Media Academy of Canada (DMAC) is located in Toronto, Canada and servicing globally. We offer online social media courses which help create engaging content posts and gain digital marketing skills to thrive in the social media marketing industry.
Check out our most recent posts
- How to Transition over to Digital Marketing during CoVID and Beyond | Online Digital Marketing Training
- How to Prepare a Digital Marketing Strategy After CoVID-19 | yourDMAC.com
- DMAC Offers Free Online Social Media Certification to Fill Current Skills Gap
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Productivity Tools for Remote Working
- How to Evolve Your Digital Marketing Strategy in times of CoVID-19